Saturday, March 14, 2009

Going through the 7 stages of grief...

It's not news that I have been dumped a while a go, however I always had hope in things working out and us going back together, finally I've realized it won't be like that, now I know that I've been through the 7 stages of grief for over a year; I've been in "denial", "pain and guilt" and I have spend so much time in the last one that I just finished, it is "anger and bargaining"; now that I'm in like the 5th stage is when I realize that things may be better for me in the future; maybe it's better to be alone that being begging for the love and company of someone who doesn't care about me.
I don't deserve to be treated like trash; it won't be easy for me, to go on this road that doesn't have a return, it is time for me to move on, pick up what's left of me and reinvent myself.

One day at the time, that's how I will forget him.

No comments: